It’s no secret that customers are the lifeblood of your business, and connecting with them is crucial to your long-term success. While digital channels and tools make it easier to reach a larger audience than ever before, the challenge is in making each customer experience as meaningful as the personal, human-to-human connections of the pre-digital world.
In this session, Michelle Rowe, FedEx Services Director of US Performance Marketing, shares digital marketing expertise that will benefit businesses of all types and sizes, including tips on utilizing channels such as email and social media, paid ad strategy, and the importance of personalized messaging.
You’ll learn about:
- Online correspondence etiquette
- Driving traffic to your website
- Choosing the social media platforms that fit your message
- When and how to send emails
- Developing paid ads that convert
- Personalized messaging, custom-branded boxes, and other ways to stand out
- ADA compliance